- More than 40 years of insurance experience
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), which requires passing rigorous undergraduate and graduate-level exams, meeting experience requirements and pledging adherence to a strict code of professional ethics.
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC), which requires satisfactory completion of a series of five exams in personal lines, commercial casualty, commercial property, life and health, and agency management.
- Bachelor of Arts from Wilmington College
- Active community volunteer with president or director positions on multiple boards.
SMM & SEO